BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Wonderful Day!

Well, while I was so down in the dumps yesterday, today there appears to be hope, a light at the end of this dark tunnel. Well today when I asked husband to go get the mail he comes back with 3 envelopes, 2 of them are coupons, and the other was a check from social services for the time I babysat my neighbors 3 kids. In those two weeks I made $586!! I was so relieved I screamed I was so happy to pay the bills! I payed the land lord the remanding $300 we owed him for this month, and I paid the electric $200! And as a treat to my husband and I we went out to eat. nothing fancy, just a buffet. But it felt good. Just to eat.. not worrying about where the money could have gone instead. Now because of that extra money we got I think we will make it through the next month OK. I can't even explain how relieved I am!
Well, I need to get in the kitchen and clean up. I been wanting to make a Caramel Apple Crumb Cake for the last 3 days. Maybe I will get it done tonight... or tomorrow. lol.
bye!!
-Misty

PS. I bought 5 one dollare lottery tickets today and won $7 on one! yay!! just my lucky day!

3 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the unexpected cash (and lottery winnings!)! This has to be a sign that things are looking up! I'm convinced!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a very good day! Love you posts and thanks for the well wishes!
Lu

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Sounds like a very good day!! =D