BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

(click the picture to take you to the linkup!)^^^^^^^^^


To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..then come back here and get your link on.


The questions..


1. What color do you wear the most?
White! And, yess i get a lot of stains!
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
$10,000 dollars, a vacation for me would only cost about $5,000 and then the other $5,000 I would be able to pay my bills off!
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Im not sure... I like to sit in compete silence for hours at a time. Maybe that's weird.
4. I really need to start..........?

Reading my Permit book so I can get it and then my licence!
5. What was the first blog you ever read? oh wow, I would never remember that. But im sure it had something to do with coupons!
6. Do you collect anything? I collect Tea sets. as well as Sake sets
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? prob. about 4 or 5.... Im not sure.
8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I don't drive. but i shouldnt even text while i walk!


There it is, my answers!
-Misty

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wear black most often, followed by chocolate brown and navy. I think I need to add more color to my wardrobe! ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net