BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was browsing around at blogs and came accross this from Mommy? I'm Hungry!

It's a yummy dark chocolate cake w/buttercream frosting!

I had to make it. Got right off my but and into the kitchen.

Here is the picture of my lil cake.

I halved the recipe Rachelle posted on both the cake and the frosting. I do regret halving the frosting because I would of liked much more inbetween teh two layers. But boy is it yummy. VERY Moist. And normaly when I frost a cake it is crumby, but this one wasnt, it all stuck together and the buttercream went on smoothly. Very nice.
Thank You Rachelle!
-Misty

1 comments:

Rachelle S said...

Oh wow! You are awesome, and FAST baking and blogging it! It's very good huh! Thanks for the mention. =)