BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Every year Millions of people decide in January what it is that they will do in the following year to improve themselves in many area's of there lives. In return these goals make them much happier when they succeed. Some of these goals can feel overwhelming and even daunting. Losing weight is a major goal on most people's lists, but it is a completely reachable goal through hard work and dedication. Just the same with many other goals such as education, volunteering, and doing more of what makes you happy and makes you feel more complete.

TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 have teamed and created a "Spring Renewal" blogging program. This entails you to blog 10 little things that lead to a happier, healthier you! What is it you think you would like to accomplish that would lead to making you happier? Now, will it also make you healthier? You know that if you add exercise into your everyday routine you automatically feel happier. When you exercise there is a chemical released called endorphins that alleviates feelings of depression and anxiety. That alone is enough of a benefit for me to get into a routine that includes keeping active and keeping me happy!

Look what exercise alone can do for you:
1. helps the circulatory system deliver oxygen and nutrients around the body
2. helps the removal of toxins and waste products from your body
3. improves the condition of your skin
4. reduces the rate of bone loss, the risk of heart disease, hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes
5. alleviates feelings of depression and anxiety
6. controls weight
7. builds and maintain strong and healthy bones, muscles and joints.


Well 10 things that will lead to a happier, healthier me include the following:
1. Walking around my village for an hour, 5 days a week.
2. Eating better and making healthier choices.
3. Read more. Maybe a new book every month!
4. Do what makes me happy; I enjoy baking and cooking for others.
5. Give back to my community. Find programs that I can volunteer my time.
6. Get more involved with my daughters school.
7. Complete my goals set for the new year. These include getting my licence so I can be more independent. And losing 50 pounds so I can be healthier.
8. Going back to school. Taking classes online to get my GED! And then pursuing a culinary arts degree.
9. Spending more time with my daughter and devoting my attention to only her.
10. Keeping in touch with friends and family! I'm terrible at this, and definitely need to improve for a healthier relationship with my family.

So, there you have it. The 10 things that will lead to a happier, healthier me!
Why don't you take advantage of this Spring Renewal program and post the 10 things that will lead to a happier, healthier you. Also here is a Tropicana code for 1 point for your juicy rewards program: TWMOM-READR This code is worth $5 in savings! Enjoy!

“This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account. Limit one new account bonus code per new account. All accounts must be created and all codes entered by May 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.”

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

1 comments:

BigSis said...

Your ten things are great!

If you are looking for new books, I highly recommend the website goodreads.com I can see what other people are reading and what they think. Because I'm so far behind on the hot books, I can usually check them out at the library.