BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Minute






1 - What drugs have you done in your life? I did pot when i was 16

2 - A/S/L? 25/F/NY


3 - Do you pick your nose? Sure do! Damn boogers won't come out by themselves. Usualy I use a q'tip. Dont worry I only do it in the batheroom and wash my hands!


4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon? Loony Toons

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done:
EduShape from CSN!

How about a quote about a minute? “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm with you on Loony Tunes. They don't make them like that anymore!It's a shame!

Q-tips can dig out boogs? I only stuck those in my ears! New usage tip!

BigSis said...

I love your quote!

And, I seriously don't understand how people can not pick their noses. Do the boogies stay there forever?