BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

yep, It's day two taking clomid 100mg. The only side effect I noticed today was hot flashes. Yesterday was bad! I was in a lot of pain radiating from my ovaries and lower back. Add hot flashes with that and you got a pretty awful day. Today I spend most the day sleeping. I'm just so darn tired. I woke up at almost 10am this morning, went back to sleep about 12pm, slept till almost 6pm. Now its almost 10pm and I'm so tired. The only thing I did all day was dishes! And off course entered a few giveaways and checked email. And I been stuffing my face. Eating EVERYTHING! It's like a craving I can't put my finger on. So, that's about all going on today.
Hope tomorrow is much better. I want to go buy some topsoil to start some vegetable plants!
Bye for now!
-Misty

0 comments: