BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009 (Part 3)

January 4, 2009 (Part 3)
Hey its me again, i got a nap today. Skie actualy went willingly. so i was thankful since i had been up since 5am. Wow, its chilly in here. gotta turn the heat on. Nick is home from work, and cleaned the kitchen for me. heheeh! one less thing i have to do.
Anyways. Im surprised at how stupid some people can be, well really not this particulary person. They have always been stupid, but it still amazes me that they never learn from there mistakes. The are selfish, abusive and totaly trash in my eyes. Just wasted space on this earth. Certainly someone who should of never had kids if they are just going to abuse them and think they are going to get away with it. And then they wonder why shit happens the way it does. its pathetic and disgusting. It's a new level of stupid. This particular person needs mental help. In a very serious way.
Well, im going to spend my evening curled up on the couch under my nice coumfy blanket. Nick made us a snack... Celery with peanut butter. yummy. Skie seemed to like it. We decided on Breakfast for dinner. i didnt feel like cooking. I had french toast, skie and nick had eggs and toast.
So, bye for now. xoxo
-misty

1 comments:

Tarasview said...

I'm glad you got a nap!!