BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I WON!!

Im getting pretty darn good at winning stuff, just yesterday i won Zenses, and a $25 Build a bear gift card, Today, i won another $25 Build a bear gift card. im supper stoked.
I have won a couple books and a bracelet.
oh, the first thing i won just before christmas was a Leapster 2 for my darling daughter. That really mad my christmas great for our little girl.
Its pretty fun entering and hopeing to win.
Im gonna keep entering and crossing my fingers. I like being a winner!
I also think i would like to do reviews, and giveaways. looks like so much fun.
Im not sure how to go about it though. but im sure i will figure it out.
Also, i have 3 Followers now. yippee! hugs to you all!!
-misty

1 comments:

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Congrats on your wins! I have also been winning and am finally hosting my first giveaway on my blog. Maybe you might want to enter: http://www.mommyenterprises.com/moms-blog.htm

I have this blog bookmarked too!