BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All Alone

I wonder how many people are just like me. Well, to explain more; I spend a lot of time alone. I don’t mind it. I don’t have anybody that I truly call a friend. Or anyone I just enjoy hanging out with. My husband is awesome, but I actually make him leave the house if he has been home to long. Like when he got laid off from work in January that entire month I would tell him to leave the house because he was annoying me. Well, I guess I’m writing this because I’m feeling lonely. I need a friend. Particularly a girlfriend. Someone I can share things with, gossip and complain about our husbands. I wonder what I did wrong and how I can fix this. I sit at home for 6 hours alone, 5 days a week while my daughter is at school. All I’m doing is sitting here watching movies on my laptop, cleaning house (which is still a mess) and surfing the net. I feel like such a loser. Don’t normal people chat with friends, hang out, or do hobbies together? How did I end up like this? I wish I could blame my mother for this, but even she has friends. My brothers and sister have friends they hang out with. Hell, my husband has friends he hangs out with. What the hell is wrong with me!!!?? Wow, I feel more pathetic now that I typed this.
-Misty

3 comments:

Freely Living Life said...

It seems so hard to meet decent people out in society these days. I can understand where you are coming from on this post. And the people you once thought were your friends..well where are they now? :( Hang in there...you can find some amazing people through this blog hop. I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following you through Google Friend Connect. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Happy Tuesday! <3

Jocelyn said...

Sometimes I get in a funk like that and feel so lonely too! That is when I realize that just sitting there feeling sorry for myself doesn't make friends. Is there anyone in your life that you could call up and go hang out with or get coffee with? It takes time and energy to develop true friendships. I too am guilty of just staying home and doing "nothing"...probably why my house is still dirty:-p

Mandee said...

Don't feel bad hon. I think sometimes we just get caught up in our Motherly duties and we tend to forget there is an outside world. Maybe you could join a Mommy group or something? Or give one of your old friends a call? It also helps to talk to bloggy friends. If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to send me an email. :)
Not sure if you got my email, but you won something on my blog! :)
Oh, and I would love a Wii Fit buddy! I think that was you that said something about it on my blog. :)