BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doing Reviews?

Well, I'm interested in doing product review. Like so many other people in the Blog-osphere. I'm not quite sure where start. Maybe just do a few reviews of products I have? But then where do I go from there? Who would I contact? How do I promote my blog? Wow... I have lot's of questions. Well, i'm sure lots of research will help in my search.
Wish me luck!
-Misty

Edit:
Im a stay at home mom/wife so I have plenty of time for testing/reviewing products.
Products I'm interested in::::
Childrens Clothing (sizes newborn-5t/s)
Adult Clothing (women size xl, men size XL)
Childrens toys (newborn-to any age... my husband
is a kid at heart!)
Baby Gear (bottles, pacifiers, stroller, car seat, crib, pack-n-play.....)
Food (I love trying new recipes and new food, and would bake everyday if i had the time)
Home Decor (creating a new space is always fun)
Outdoor fun (games, BBQ'ing, lawn care, gardening, ....)
Kitchen (appliances small and large, pots and pans, utensils, and gadgets)


*I will add as i think of more.
Electronics (I enjoy New gadgets, figuring out how they work and what makes them great)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. It is a pleasure to meet ya and have a great week!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

p.s. With regard to your reviews question, here's a Q&A post from my blog: http://bit.ly/6ih5yU

Anonymous said...

There are so many great companies that will be glad to help you out. Start by thinking about products you are in to, then give the company an email! Drop me a line if you need any help!

*Thanks for the blog follow..I'm following you too!