BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Love Naps!

I feel much better now, i took a 3 hour nap. Hubby cooked dinner for me... Steak and rice. Then i told him i wanted baked potato and he made that for me too. I have the best husband ever. There was a nice breeze comeing in the bedroom window so i slept like a baby. I probably could of slept another hour or so, but i need to do something productive. I did get my cleaning done today, except the kitchen floor. and well, the bathroom floor needs to be done too. Im slowly getting started on the banana bread.
Nick is chillin on the sofa playing a game on the PS3. I find it hard to really get into a game. its just pretty pointless. I did like the Sims for a while, i like roleplaying games like that. Skie likes her games she got for the PS2, I got her a Bratz game and a Barbie Island Princess one for christmas. she loves them, but hasnt played them much since her chores come first, her bedroom is a mess. I even took her leapster away.
So, our apartment is looking pretty bare, with practicly everything packed. There's and Echo in every room. But i can't wait to get home. I miss my family so damn much.
guess that is all for now. xoxoxo
~misty~

0 comments: