BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

HCD Diet Phase 2 Day 3


Wow... this has been difficult.
First of all yesterday was day two of phase two, witch means very low calorie diet for me. 500 calories! well hubby picks up Chinese take out for dinner. I was good and didn't have any. but boy did it smell so good.
Well all that effort paid off, I weighed myself this morning and I was at 199lb!
That would be 4 pounds lost!
Well today was good, i was so tempted when making dinner for hubby and daughter. I made them slow cooked spareribs with cheesy pasta and cream corn. But I made my self some boiled chicken, and asparagus for dinner. It was good, and found myself full before eating half of it. Also today I had a boiled egg for lunch. I wasn't hungry most of the day. I did the drops as scheduled. Except I find it easier to do 12 drops at once 3 times a day rather then 6 drops 6 times a day.
Well for a snack tonight I ate a few strawberries and a couple black raspberries. Not even sure if I'm allowed to have raspberries.
I just took a shower and weighed myself afterward and the scale reads 198! yes... I lost a pound today!! I'm so happy.
I got to the grocery store today and picked up a lot of veggies. Cabbage, raddishes, cucumbers, apples, oranges, strawberries, and broccoli. yummmm!
I will have boiled chicken again tomorrow night. Its actually pretty good with some garlic on it!
well, that is whats up with my weight loss journey.
comments are welcome :)
-Misty

0 comments: